Buying clothes can be a difficult and stressful undertaking if you find that you’re one of the many people who don’t fit an exact size. Perhaps your limbs are too short or long for the standard sizing chart, or maybe you have a small waist and larger proportions elsewhere. Perhaps your body is more boyish and athletic than classically curvy. Whatever your gripe about your body type, one solution to your recurrent problem is to start buying CUSTOM CLOTHING. Not only will they fit like they were made for you (because they were) but it beats the heck out of trying to diet and exercise your way into the molded shape you think you should have, despite the natural inclinations of your genetic heritage. Instead of changing the way you look by squeezing into skinny jeans, resorting to push-up bras, or worse, getting plastic surgery, check out Capurro Customs and fashionably outfit the body you have.
Here is a little bit about Capurro Customs:
I am a young designer that loves to make pretty things! I enjoy spending hours and hours making new and wonderful works of art! I love to see people wearing and loving my items!
- Capurro Customs Aesthetic:
I love black and white fabrics, Beads, stones and pearls at the perfect add ons, I also love crazy fun colorful patterns.
Capurro Customs sent me the Tan Summer Sparkle Dress:
BEAUTIFUL light weight sparkle luxury linen material
THIS DRESS IS GORGEOUS, fits perfectly (a HUGE benefit to buying CUSTOM clothing), and is a PERFECT dress for summer. It is very versatile and can be dress up or down. WHAT A WONDERFUL DRESS!
THANK YOU to Capurro Customs for sponsoring this giveaway! Capurro Customs is offering the winner of this giveaway any item $30 or less!
Here is how you enter:
(THE FIRST ENTRY IS REQUIRED)
1. Follow me through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment on this post letting my know that you follow through google friend and provide me with your email address. (one entry)
(THESE ENTRIES ARE OPTIONAL)
2. Get a friend to follow 'my big girl pants' through Google Friend Connect. Leave me a comment with the name of the person you recruited and provide with me your email address. (one entry)
3. Subscribe to my blog via email. Leave me a comment saying that you have subscribed via email and provide me with your email address.
4. Follow me on twitter @VanessaIaquinta and tweet this giveaway! Make sure you tag me and leave a comment (with your email) telling me you tweeted this giveaway! You can tweet EVERYDAY and it will count as a new entry EVERYDAY!!! DO IT!
5. Post this giveaway on FB, make sure you tag me (Friend me HERE). Leave a comment letting my know you posted it on FB and provide me with your email address.
6. Go to Capurro Customs Etsy store and "heart" your favorite item AND her store. (one entry)
7. BUY something from Capurro Customs. Leave me a comment telling me you made a purchase and provide me with your email address. (5 entries--this means, if you purchase something, you must leave me 5 separate comments in order to earn your 5 entries.)
This giveaway will end June 10th at 11:59pm