Saturday, August 20, 2011

Belated posts...grrr

This was our day at the zoo.  You can't really see my outfit BUT these are some GREAT pictures!  Aww, I love my little family!

I was wearing my Old Navy tube top (black), AE distressed jeans, Forever 21 flower earrings, and my TOMs.

Express top, ReRock jeans, Old Navy flip flops, large faux diamond studs

Express polo, AE skinny cargos, TOMs, Forever 21 flower earrings

Gap zipper back cuffed sleeve top, LTB jeans, Old Navy flip flops, large faux diamond studs

Hollister flutter sleeve hooded pullover, VS tank, Rerock jeans, Old Navy flip flops, Forever 21 earrings

Pac Sun dress, Gap sheer cardigan, TOMs, Forever 21 flower earrings

VS baby doll tank, VS tank, AE jeans, TOMs (which now have a hole in the toe...!@#*4)*%@$@$#%#!!!!)


No comments: