Beg for a Bag has handmade bags for your everyday wear; from classes, to the office, to the cafe down the street--Beg for a Bag has the right bag for you! Beg for a Bag creates handmade Laptop Bags, Messenger Bags, and Purses! Protect your Laptop, iPad, eReader or just carry your stuff with style and comfort! They even just added a brand new Dog Harness!! Now you can carry your stuff and your pup can carry theirs!! PLUS, all bags are 100% handmade using the highest quality material.
Here is a little bit more about Beg for a Bag:
In 2005 I created BEGFORABAG, where I design and hand make bags, for all sorts of different needs.
My bags are versatile and durable and can all be used on a daily basis.
As far as my laptop bags are concerned, trust me, I know that your main concern is to protect your laptop (let's face it, our entire lives are in there), and now you can do it without a square black bag! At my Etsy store you can choose from a variety of handmade padded bags all made to protect your laptop and make it easier to wear!
Follow my blog: http://bagsbyamir.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Begforabag
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/begforabag/131754923519571
From an early age I realized that I like making crafts.
I began making handmade backpacks for friends who traveled around the world. When my friends came back from abroad they gave me some pointers on how to make the bags better. At that point, I found myself sewing bags for a living.
After five years in New York I opened my first studio (in my home) and started designing fashion bags and in 2005 created BEGFORABAG, where I now design and make my own bags.
My friend and I run my Etsy store together. I'm not very computer nor marketing oriented, so she takes care of all that business, while I mostly sit in the studio sewing away.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you love my bags as much as I do. New designs come out all the time, thanks to inspirations from friends and life, so keep a look out.
Beg for a Bag sent me the Purple Floral Print Slouch Hobo bag:
This bright and versatile hobo slouch bag is great for a day at the office, or a night out on the town with the girls. It's durable and comfortable and can fit everything you need without being bulky or too large!
The bag is made with a cotton print fabric with lots of different and bright flowers.
It has one large compartment, with a double zipper closure for easy access to all of your items. The strap is adjustable (up to 26" (66cm) in length) with metal buckles.
There are four exterior pockets 2 on each side - each pocket is about 6" (16cm) deep - and can be used to hold your keys, sunglasses, change, business cards, etc.
Bag Dimensions: 14.5" width, 8" height, 3.5" depth (37cm width, 21cm height, 9cm depth)
I LOVE MY NEW BAG!
THANK YOU to Beg for a Bag for sponsoring this giveaway! Beg for a Bag is offering the winner of this giveaway the Yulie Retro Half Moon Shoulder Bag
The Yulie double strap shoulder bag (aka - purse) may look small, but it would make Mary Poppins proud in both durability, comfort and space!
The retro Yulie is made from a print PVC fabric, with a nylon interior.
The Yulie includes two outer pockets that, one of which closes with a magnet snap, as well as an inner zip pocket to hold your keys, ID or change. The Yulie has two straps on each side of the bag for comfortable wear over the shoulder.
The bottom of the bag is lined with water resistant PVC fabric, making the bag extra durable.
The bag measures 10.5"*4.3"*12.5" (32*11*27cm)
Here is how you enter:
(THE FIRST ENTRY IS REQUIRED)
1. Follow me through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment on this post letting my know that you follow through google friend and provide me with your email address. (one entry)
(THESE ENTRIES ARE OPTIONAL)
2. Get a friend to follow 'my big girl pants' through Google Friend Connect. Leave me a comment with the name of the person you recruited and provide with me your email address. (one entry)
3. Subscribe to my blog via email. Leave me a comment saying that you have subscribed via email and provide me with your email address.
4. Follow me on twitter @VanessaIaquinta and tweet this giveaway! Make sure you tag me and leave a comment (with your email) telling me you tweeted this giveaway! You can tweet EVERYDAY and it will count as a new entry EVERYDAY!!! DO IT!
7. Post this giveaway on FB, make sure you tag me ("like" me HERE) and Beg for a Bag. Leave a comment letting me know you posted it on FB and provide me with your email address.
8. Subscribe to Beg for a Bag blog! Leave me a comment telling me you subscribe and provide me with your email address.
9. Go to Beg for a Bag Etsy store and "heart" your favorite item AND her store. (one entry)
10. BUY something from Beg for a Bag. Leave me a comment telling me you made a purchase and provide me with your email address. (5 entries--this means, if you purchase something, you must leave me 5 separate comments in order to earn your 5 entries.)
This giveaway will end June 30th at 11:59pm