I spend a lot of time talking to sponsors and learning about what they have to offer, why they are offering it and what makes it special. I hear stories from sponsors that are beautiful, heart breaking, encouraging, etc. The story behind Rosebud Lips is beautiful, encouraging and triumphant and this company will ALWAYS be a company that I support. Rosebud Lips was founded through the love and support of a mother who encouraged her daughter to do what she loves. A beautiful gift of confidence, bestowed upon another, to in return, bring you exceptional and meaningful products.
Rosebud Lips fights against human trafficking; each purchase benefits a woman who is a victim of human trafficking...PLEASE MAKE A PURCHASE! HELP A HURTING WOMAN REGAIN CONFIDENCE AND DIGNITY. To learn more about the cause Rosebud Lips supports, please go to www.iamchange.org.
Here is a little bit more about Rosebud Lips and the owner/operator:
I am 26 and a dreamer. I am a stay at home mommy in the Woodlands, and I love what I do. I have always been creative, and learned to sew at a young age. I was taught by my grandmother and my mom. I have always loved fashion and at a young age, moved to New York City. I had the oppourtunity to intern for designer Cynthia Rowley, which was am amazing experience! To tell you why I became a designer would have to be because of my sweet memories of being a little girl and dancing around in my Nana's silk bed sheets, adorned with her costume jewelry. I felt like a princess. My Nana has collected jewelry from my family generations back and I felt like each piece had a story. This inspired me to use antiques in my pieces. I love textures, antiques, fabric and jewelry. Together, these form my concepts for my collection--making every woman feel beautiful. I started the company in 2009 after my mother passed away from cancer. She was my best friend and my biggest supporter. She was an artist herself and she told me to follow my dreams and be creative. This motivated me to leave the PR/marketing world that I worked in for over 5 years. She has changed the course of my life and I am so excited for what the future holds. The name Rosebud Lips was actually a nickname she gave to me when I was little, then my little girl (her granddaughter).
My other passion is to support organizations that fight human trafficking. Set Hope Free. This is a project that I am so passionate about. It is about redeeming women who have been held captive and have been sold into slavery. Human trafficking doesnt just happen in other countries, but in our cities. Please know that each purchase contributes to a care package that is being sent to help these women reclaim their dignity. To make them feel beautiful again. To learn more go to www.iamchange.org to see what we are doing.
Rosebud Lips provides unique and original accessories; headbands, necklaces, bridal accessories, baby accessories, brooches, gifts, belts, home decor, bracelts...and it is all BEAUTIFUL!!! Rosebud Lips uses beautiful high quality fabrics, silks, and antique/vintage items that can berepurposed! Each item is made with love and made WELL.
Rosebud Lips sent me the Mia Michelle Necklace:
Rosebud Lips is offering the winner of this giveaway a $25 gift certificate!
Here is how you enter:
(THE FIRST ENTRY IS REQUIRED)
1. Follow me through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment on this post letting my know that you follow through google friend and provide me with your email address. (one entry)
(THESE ENTRIES ARE OPTIONAL)
2. Get a friend to follow 'my big girl pants' through Google Friend Connect. Leave me a comment with the name of the person you recruited and provide with me your email address. (one entry)
3. Subscribe to my blog via email. Leave me a comment saying that you have subscribed via email and provide me with your email address.
4. Follow me on twitter @VanessaIaquinta and tweet this giveaway! Make sure you tag me and leave a comment (with your email) telling me you tweeted this giveaway! You can tweet EVERYDAY and it will count as a new entry EVERYDAY!!! DO IT!
5. Follow Rosebud Lips on twitter and tweet this giveaway! Tag Rosebud Lips and leave me a comment, with your email, telling me you tweeted/tagged this giveaway.
5. "Like" Rosebud Lips on Facebook (HERE). Leave me a comment telling me you "like" Rosebud Lips on FB and provide me with your email address.
7. Go to Rosebud Lips Etsy store and "heart" your favorite item AND her store. (one entry)
8. Go to Rosebud Lips Etsy store and browse through her items. Leave me a comment telling me what you would choose if you won and provide me with your email address.
9. Go to Rosebud Lips website and browse through her collections. Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite collection is and provide me with your email address.
10. BUY something from Rosebud Lips. Leave me a comment telling me you made a purchase and provide me with your email address. (5 entries--this means, if you purchase something, you must leave me 5 separate comments in order to earn your 5 entries.)
This giveaway will end June 30th at 11:59pm