Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I got up a little early to work on my hair...I straightened it, I curled it I hair sprayed it, I bobby pinned it, I put a flower in it, I tried on a headband, I tried putting it half way up, I tried wearing it all the way down...no matter what I did, it looked like I was trying to be the woman version of Conan O'Brien OR I had somehow made a mushroom shape hair hat and was wearing it.  So, after I let it RUIN my morning, I FURIOUSLY threw it into a ponytail (while spitting, throwing the brush at the mirror and screaming profanities).  UGH!  SOMEONE HELP ME!  I cant do ANYTHING with my hair!  I think I am the problem, not my hair.  In fact, I know I have good hair, I JUST CANT FIX IT.  I don't know if I am not coordinated enough of what the deal is.  It's like my hands are nubs and I am just poking my head with my nubs expecting THAT to fix my hair.  I don't even think I use a brush correctly.  Who am I kidding, I don't even USE a brush.  UGH March's goal may be the end of me.  

Express shirt, VS tank, AE jeans (I NEED TO GET SOME NEW JEANS. It is ridiculous how often I wear these), TOMs, Forever 21 flower earrings

PonyFAIL




2 comments:

Anna said...

Your hair always looks really cute! I completely understand how you feel though. I hate to fix my hair b/c I don't know what I'm doing and it never does what I want. GAH!!!! My hair is really long right now, and I don't want to cut it, but I don't know what to do with the half curly half straight hippy mane I've got going on. Those model pictures you posted did inspire me to try something new. We'll see.

Megan Alba said...

This cracks me up! I feel the same way about my hair. Maybe we should pool our money and hire a full-time stylist.