Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another rough day...

Welp, my husband and I spent most of the day in the hospital again.  It isn't one of our children this time, though, it is someone very important to us.  I don't know how appropriate it is for me to post someone else's personal situation on my blog; I want to honor and respect this person.  I love her dearly, admire everything about her and hope that I can touch as many people as she does daily.  So I will say this: Keep our family in your prayers.  

Gap striped tunic, AE skinnies, Uggs, Target earrings, Judah man, and Gianni Rocco.

3 comments:

The Stottlemyre Chronicles said...

Are you tired of taking pictures yet? You do look cute every day though.

Vanessa said...

OMG I HATE taking pictures...Jay probably takes 10 by the time he refuses to take anymore. I get so frustrated because I either have a mannequin arm, plastic face, a fake smile the size of texas, doing something weird with my head--tilting it like a cheerleader, have skinny eyes, my shirt is tucked into my underwear, I look bald...I HATE TAKING PICTURES.

Margaret said...

I'm praying for your loved one and all your family!