Saturday, January 8, 2011

Outfit today, brought to you by: Jay Iaquinta.

Thank you, Mr. Jay, for bringing me clothes while I am in the hospital with Gianni man.  I have decided dressing to feel good about myself is probably a good idea during a time I just want to curl up and pout.  Wearing my sweats could/would just encourage my curling up.  Its such a sensitive few days...I feel so unstable and out of control.  Every little bit helps...right?  Right??  Hopefully.  This is outfit number one picked out by the one and only Jay Iaquinta...

Gap ("red" line) cheetah shirt, gap "jeggings" (HAAAAAAATE that word), VS tank, large faux forever 21 diamond earrings, black TOMS.

My next step in dressing like a woman needs to be STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE PONY TAIL.  I think I have had my hair up the last 4 years of my life.  I like my hair...I think?  Do I even have hair?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He did good! Great outfit. :) You are one strong mama, especially to not put on sweats on a day like today! Remember you still have hormones pumping through your body, it's ok to be unstable and out of control!! Esp with your baby boy in the hospital!! Thinking about you lots!!!

Vanessa said...

Thanks Michelle! I need to tell Jay that so I have an excuse to yell and scream and throw my tantrums...tee hee, I am a fan of throwing tantrums.

A Merry Heart said...

I like to follow you!

Vanessa said...

I LOVE YOU FOLLOWING ME WHIT! Come and eat a salad with me again...SOON.

Vanessa said...

Ohhhh...you meant FOLLOW me...CREEPY.