Cakes have become a symbol of celebrations. We have cakes at Birthdays, on holidays, at weddings, baby showers...I had a cake when I survived Y2K. Why not celebrate people in your life? According to the University of Chicago, loneliness kills (read article HERE). More importantly, the Blues Brothers say, everybody needs somebody. I need people, YOU need people...why not celebrate the people in your life with a cake. If you know Eddie Izzard, it's CAKE OR DEATH! So welcome to the church of holy cabbage, lettuce pray, win this cake, be social, celebrate the people in your life.
Here is a little bit about Piece of Cake:
Owned and operated by Megan, based in Yukon, Oklahoma, Piece of Cake is a custom cake, cupcakes and goodies shop. Piece of Cake focuses on providing you with high quality treats. Megan works with you and does everything she can to meet your expectations, 100% guaranteed!
Here is more about Megan:
My name is Megan Stottlemyre, and I am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old and a 1 year old. I started making cakes about a year ago, and I knew that this was what I wanted to do when I grew up. I can't believe that I am doing something that I thoroughly enjoy. I have been through three of the Wilton classes, and the rest I taught myself.
My company is based on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
I, personally, have known Megan for a long time. She is a wonderful beautiful person, very talented, a good baker, a good mother, and a good friend. I LOVE YOU MEGAN!
These are my favorite Piece of Cake goodies:
Piece of Cake is offering the winner of this Giveaway a dozen cake balls, a dozen cupcakes or one small cake.
Here is how you enter:
THE FIRST ENTRY IS REQUIRED)
1. Follow me through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment on this post letting my know that you follow through google friend and provide me with your email address. (one entry)
(THESE ENTRIES ARE OPTIONAL)
2. Get a friend to follow 'my big girl pants' through Google Friend Connect. Leave me a comment with the name of the person you recruited and provide with me your email address. (one entry)
3. Subscribe to my bog via email. Leave me a comment saying that you have subscribed via email and provide me with your email address.
4. Post this giveaway on FB, make sure you tag me. Leave a comment letting my know you posted it on FB and provide me with your email address.
6. Go to Piece of Cake and choose an item. Leave me a comment telling me how you would be social and celebrate with this item. (one entry)
7. BUY something from Piece of Cake. Leave me a comment telling me you made a purchase and provide me with your email address. (5 entries--this means, if you purchase something, you must leave me 5 separate comments in order to earn your 5 entries.)
This Giveaway will end at midnight, Wednesday February 2, 2011, at 11:59pm.