Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gap sweater, Gap vintage flare dark wash jeans, Gap silver flats, Express rhinestone cowboy--I mean--hoop earrings.




I spend a lot of time on my hair in the morning; I straighten it, I curl it, I hair spray it, I make is shine...THEN I get pissed off, rip it all out, run around with  a stick up my ass and yell at Jay (poor Jay)... and then huff and puff and finally wad up my hair and whip it in into a pony tail.  I think my hair is up in a pony tail AT LEAST 6 days out of the week.  WHY IS IT CALLED A PONY TAIL?  That is sickening. These are actual pictures I took of myself: me, fixing my hair, and me, after fixing my hair:



HELP. ME.

On another note, I am being social tonight and am looking forward to it (what a good feeling)!  I am doing some meal planning for a friend of mine and we have decided to meet once a week and cook healthily together.  It is a good way for me to invest in friendship and help someone cook healthily.   I'm bringing some pretty little aprons, a bottle of wine, and a cage for the kids.  

2 comments:

The Stottlemyre Chronicles said...

I am a pony tail junky also. I did notice yesterday when I actually fixed my hair that I felt like doing more and I felt more like a lady.

Megan Myers said...

I love your earrings here... and love your tattoo! :) I never fix my hair unless I'm leaving the house, which is about once a week. I'm so pathetic that sometimes I will only do the top & back and then pull the rest up so it looks like I actually fixed all of it. But really... no. I'm too lazy. It's a mess.